1. “It is not enough that we do our best; sometimes we must do what is required.” Winston S. Churchill motivational quotes
2. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” Maya Angelou
3. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas A. Edison
4. “With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.” Thomas Foxwell Buxton
5. “Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be.” Charlie Jones
6. “Permanence, perseverance, and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.” Thomas Carlyle
7. “There is no sufficient excuse one can give for failing in life and life eternal because God has made all things for success available.” NDM.
8. “True winners remain winners because they truly believe that challenges, struggles, and obstacles can all lead to big blessings through persistence and perseverance.” Edmond Mbiaka
9. “Stop playing pranks because many we doubt your trueness.” NDM.
10. “Don’t wait for anyone to encourage you before you run, encourage yourself and run, persevere hard and you will surely win”. NDM
11. “If his decision is correct, he will win the battle, even if it lasts longer than expected. If his decision is wrong, he will be defeated and he will have to start all over again–only this time with more wisdom. But once he has started, a warrior of the light perseveres until the end.” Paulo Coelho
12. “If you refuse to stand up now and fight, run and persevere for your destiny as a youth, what an agony, anguish and lamentation will be the lot of such individual at old age”. NDM.
13. “Difficult situations create exploitable opportunities for those strong enough to persevere.” Chad Bowen
14. “No woman wants to be in submission to a man who isn’t in submission to God!”
― T D Jakes
15. “Take care of everyone you are opportune to see now and have a great positive effect in their life, that would always cause a remembrance of you when they sit in silence and tell of their story, because you may not be opportune to see them again till they depart from planet earth”. NDM.
16. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt
17. “It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”
― Maurice Switzer, Mrs. Goose, Her Bookn. “Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.