Wondering; can bitter kola be used for eye treatment? how to use bitter kola to treat eye defects or problem? is bitter kola good for eye problems? soaking bitter kola in water, what does it do afterward? how to use bitter kola to treat eye problems? how to use bitter kola for glaucoma? And how to use bitter kola for eye problems? You will receive all your answers here
HOW TO TREAT ALL EYE PROBLEMS USING BITTER COLA NATURALLY 99% EFFECTIVE…
STEPS ON HOW TO USE BITTER COLA TO TREAT ALL EYE RELATED PROBLEM WITHIN 21 DAYS..
- Get a little container with a cover or let me simply put it, get a used EYE DROP bottle(WASH inside to clean all the liquid in it).
- Then boil a little water (half a cup is OK).
- wait for the water to cool down(the water is boiled so it will kill all bacteria in it). Please, note that you must boil the water.
- pour the cooled water into your little eye drop empty bottle…
- Then cut three of your BITTER COLA into pieces then gently drop them into the same bottle with the boiled-cooled water…
- cover it nicely then keep it in room temperature for 3 good days without touching it.
- on the 3rd day, shake it very well then use it as an EYE DROP.
use it 2 or 3 times a day.|
NB: ON THE FIRST DAY, YOUR EYE MAY TURN RED AND ITCHING A LITTLE, you must not panic, it is cleaning all the dirt on your eye. Within a few days, you won’t see it again..
Also,do not cover the tip of the water drop with your hands (so that you don’t contaminate the bottle with a bacteria).
Always make sure your drop tip is clean and safe.
If you have GLAUCOMA, use it for 30-60 days and it will go..
If you have MYOPIA, use it for 21-30 days and you will see clearly…
Any eye-related problem which has been putting you on glasses will go within 21-90 days.
Your remedy must be replaced on the 21st days of its use. I mean you renew your remedy again.
SHARE THIS TO FRIENDS AND LOVE ONES.