Perhaps you would wonder what is really the causes of kidney diseases. Here we have a clarity on kidney diseases. A Ghanaian Medical Officer in the USA has sent this through to help each and every one. Please read and take care of yourself. Dr. Okyere.
The rate at which young people are suffering from Kidney disease is alarming. what causes kidney stones, causes of kidney failure, kidney infection causes, are all around us. They are what we do wrongly. Or, in the other way what we fail to do right. Signs of kidney problems can not be ignored when you see them; cause the end thereof could be really hazardous.
Barely two (2) days ago, we all received the news of the demise of the Nigerian actor as a result of kidney disease.
ALSO OUR MINISTER OF PUBLIC WORKS, the Honorable Teko Lake is currently in the hospital on life support with Kidney problems. I want to show you how to avert this menace of kidney disease.
SO HERE ARE THE TOP 7 CAUSES OF KIDNEY DISEASES:
- Delaying going to a toilet:
Keeping your urine in your bladder for too long is a bad idea. A full bladder can cause bladder damage. The urine that stays in the bladder multiplies bacteria quickly. Once the urine refluxes back to the ureter and kidneys, the toxic substances can result in kidney infections, then urinary tract infections, and then nephritis, and even uremia. When nature calls – do it as soon as possible.
- Eating too much salt: You should eat no more than 5.8 grams of salt daily.
- Eating too much meat: Too much protein in your diet is harmful to your kidneys. Protein digestion produces ammonia – a toxin that is very destructive to your kidneys. More meat equals more kidney damage.
- Drinking too much caffeine:
Caffeine is a component of many sodas and soft drinks. It raises your blood pressure and your kidneys start suffering. So, cut down the amount of coke taken daily.
- Not drinking water:
Our kidneys should be hydrated properly to perform their functions well. If we don’t drink enough, the toxins can start accumulating in the blood, as there isn’t enough fluid to drain them through the kidneys. Drink more than 10 glasses of water daily. There is an easy way to check if you are drinking enough water: look at the colour of your urine; the lighter the colour, the better.
- Late treatment: Treat all your health problems properly and have your health checked regularly. Let’s help ourselves.
- Avoid these Tablets, they are very dangerous:
- Vicks Action-500
They contain Phenyl Propanol-Amide PPA. Which causes Strokes & Are banned in USA.
Doctors in the United States have found new cancer in human beings, caused by Silver Nitro Oxide.
Whenever you buy recharge cards, don’t scratch with your nails, as it contains Silver Nitro Oxide coating and can cause skin cancer.
Share this message with your loved ones.
Important Health Tips:
- Answer phone calls with the left ear.
- Don’t take your medicine with cold water.
- Don’t eat heavy meals after 5 pm.
- Drink more water in the morning, less at night.
- Best sleeping time is from 10 pm to 4 am.
- Don’t lie down immediately taking medicine or after meals.
- When a phone’s battery is low to last bar, don’t answer the phone, because the radiation is 1000 times stronger.
Can you forward this to people you care about? SHARE TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLE. THIS LITTLE PIECE COULD SAVE SOMEONE MILLIONS ON HEALTH AND LIVES AS WELL.
I just did.
The share button to different platforms are totally free.
Kindness costs nothing But Knowledge is power.